How to enter the draw?
- Once you have collected all 5 Episode stickers from completing the learning modules, you can ask your parent or guardian to enter you into our prize draw where an Xbox Series X will be up for grabs.
Phone Smart Prize Draw - 2023 Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The Prize Draw is open to all resident in the UK and over 18 only. Entries are limited to a maximum of one entry per child, per household, with maximum of 5 entries per household.
2. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is EE Limited, registered in Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW (company number 02382161) (“EE and/or “Promoter”).
3. EE reserves the right reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
4. The prize for the winner of the Prize Draw will be; an Xbox Series X. There will be 1 Xbox Series X in the Prize Draw. EE reserves the right to choose the prize for each winner(s).
5. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. Entries must be made by completing the PhoneSmart online prize draw form, entrants must enter the Prize Draw between September 1st 2023 and November 30th 2023 to be eligible to be included in the Prize Draw. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries not being received, for any reason.
8. The winner will be the first (1) correct entry drawn at random by an independent person on and around November 30th 2023. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email on or before 28 days from the date of the draw.
9. The prize will be sent to winners, as soon as possible after each Prize Draw has taken place.
10. A list of prize winners (last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to One Braham St, London E1 8EE.
12. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entries must be the independent and original creation of the entrant and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
15. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion].
17. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. The Promoter is EE Limited, Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW (company number 02382161). Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC is not a sponsor and is in no way involved in this Prize Draw.
19. By entering this competition you agree and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter.